Narai Intertrade Company Limited emphasizes the importance of protecting your personal information and privacy. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and use your personal information. The statement applies to the processing of personal data carried out by the company. This includes personal data collected from orders of goods and services of the company through business channels and platforms (e.g. retail stores, websites, mobile applications, sales representatives, event kiosks, customer service centers, and social media channels). Also, communication via online channels and various marketing means you registered for, research, or any other means, including any communication with us, in which we keep your personal data.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR CUSTOMERS?
We may acquire or collect the following types of information including personal information (e.g. name, age, gender, nationality, etc.) either directly from you or indirectly through other sources, company affiliates, or our business partners (e.g. research representatives, analytics service providers, survey agencies, marketing agencies, advertising media and communication agencies, payment service providers, franchisees, export and import agencies, ordering platform providers, insurance brokers, and data analytics entities). The specific types of information we collect will be determined by the circumstance of your dealings with us, and the services or transactions you requested from us.
- Personal information: such as name, surname, age, gender, date of birth, occupation, workplace, identity card details, taxpayer Identification, passport number and information, digital signature, photo/video via CCTV, and audio recording.
- Contact information: such as a postal address, work/home address, zip code, billing address, phone/mobile number, fax numbers, email addresses, contact details to call back or reply/answer to customer’s demands or questions which may include personal information for contacting you, such as telephone number and contact information for other forms of responses (such as communication with you in written form).
- Order information: such as preferences, desired language, order history, product list, preferred products, payment number, order identification number, order number, tracking identification number, customer identification number, user ID, tracking number, restaurant, order date, delivery date, order source, order status, address type, landmarks, specified instructions, pickup information (such as store code, date and time of purchase), as well as member information, points accumulation/redemption, or membership-related information.
- Shipping information: such as customer history (e.g. first name, last name, telephone number, address, email address, date of birth), shipping information, location, and directions to the address provided by the user's payment ID order history.
- Account information: such as username, password, date of account creation, and name of the user account creator profile information.
- Financial information: such as debit/credit card or related banking information, credit card type, cardholder name, expiration date, type and form of payment, information and payment details including refund, declined/rejected payments, and other excess charges from bank account number, bank account name, and bank account type.
- Accounts and social media data: such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, LINE accounts, Google, Twitter, and websites (such as Pantip and other accounts), your personal information on social networking sites, and any information obtained from it for customer observation purposes. When you interact with us regarding our services via social media channels, such as when you click “Like” on Facebook or when you follow us, share our content from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, or other social network channels. We may receive certain information about you where you have authorized the social network to disclose your information to third parties. The information we receive will depend on your privacy settings on the social networks.
- Marketing and communication information: such as your preferences to receive marketing information from us and your choice of communication, your ratings, and your feedback.
- Your feedback: such as responses and results of various questionnaires, suggestions, inquiries, claims, complaints, comments, feedback, experiences received, requests, and the date when such information was provided.
- Sensitive personal data: such as biometrics (e.g. fingerprints, facial recognition), health information, medical certificates, and any other sensitive information related to identifying or providing evidence in the circumstance.
- Information on attending off-site events: registration, participation date, information acquired from closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, video, image and audio data recorded in our area or at the venue.
- Other information: such as Internet usage behavior and cookies, the type of web browser, the language used, the IP address, web pages visited, internet link, purchasing behavior, information given throughout the use of our products, services and/or footfall/digital footprint. If it is possible to combine any details with your personal information, or if other information is used to build a profile of an individual, we will consider such other and accumulated data the same as personal information.
We will collect, use, or disclose sensitive personal information only with your express consent or only where permitted by law. In some cases, we may use third-party payment to process some of our services. In such cases, third parties may collect your personal information without us collecting that information. Such collection of information is subject to the privacy policies of third parties and not in accordance with this Privacy Statement which we have no control over and are not responsible for the use or disclosure of your personal information by such third parties. Our provision of services may include hyperlinks in connection with the services (such as websites, locations, applications, or services) operated by third parties who may use their own cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies to collect information related to you and may request personal details from you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT, USE, OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will process your personal data as required by law. In general, we will ask for your consent before proceeding with the processing of your personal data and we will process personal data within the scope of the consent you have provided. In accordance with this Customer Privacy Statement, we may collect, use, or disclose your personal information for various purposes. This includes but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To provide excellent services to you: To enter and manage contractual relationships with us. To support and carry out other activities related to our service. To complete transactions and financial services related to payments, such as verification, authentication, transaction cancellation or voiding. To process orders, delivery confirmation, collection, and refund. to follow up on the progress of the delivery by providing after-sales support, such as handling complaints, requests, feedback, and tracking customer-initiated calls. To improve the quality of products and services to which we find good customer service an essential part of the customer experience.
- Promotions, special offers, loyalty programs, prize draws, and other offers: To allow you to participate in promotions, special offers, product loyalty programs, prize draws and other promotional activities. Organizing an event either by the company itself or in conjunction with business partners and all related advertising services. We may use your personal information to enhance the quality of our products/services and to inform you of sale events, announcements/notices, news and information about our other products and services including showcasing the services and rewards from our business partners. This includes processing your account registration, special events, managing points earned, redemption, loyalty rewards, and reviewing your usage history both online and offline to create and issue coupons and vouchers relevant to marketing communications via agents.
- Recommendations and specific modifications: We retain information about your preferences, such as when you decide to participate in marketing communications and what types of products are you interested in. This will help us make promotions or propose products and services that are most relevant to you and tailored in your interest. We may use social media services to show you advertisements and special offers through various social media platforms which in some cases we will target based on your interests and use of your online browser (Including our website).
- Registration and identity verification: To apply for membership and to verify and certify your identity.
- To manage our relationship with you: To communicate with you in connection with the services provided by us and our business partners. To handle customer service in relation to inquiries, requests, feedbacks, complaints, comforts, claims, disputes or compensation, including observing the steps of the customer experience. To provide technical assistance and troubleshoot technical problems. To process and update your membership information in order to assist you in using our services.
- Data analytics: To measure the level of your use of our products and services for data analysis, market research, questionnaire making, and evaluation to be able to get to know you better in order to improve business operations within the company and our business partners; Adjusting our services and contents according to the customer's specified preferences by judging the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns through Identifying and solving problems of current goods and services to develop qualitative data.
- Website functionality applications on the phone and our platform: To administer, operate, and monitor the website and platform. To ensure security and efficiency in order to optimize your experience on our website and platform. To smoothly Improve the layout and content of our website and platform and to allow you to log in and access our working systems as well as to provide you with technical assistance.
- IT management for the purpose of managing our business: This includes our IT operations, systems management, communications, IT security operations and audits, internal business management for compliance, internal policies, and processes.
- Compliance with requirements and duties: To perform legal duties, process and governmental orders, which may include orders of government agencies outside Thailand and/or court cooperation, law enforcement government agency, and law enforcement agencies. To which we have reason to believe that we are legally obliged to do so and when disclosure of your personal information is strictly necessary to perform legal duties, procedures, or government orders.
- Protecting our interests: To protect the security and transparency of our business. To exercise rights and protect various interests when it is necessary and legal to do so, such as detecting, preventing, or resolving fraud, various demands including claims of infringement of intellectual property rights or violation of the law. To manage and prevent loss of our assets. To perform an approval in order to check risk management Internal audits and records Asset management, systems, and other business controls. To prevent or suppress a danger to the life, body or health of a person. To ensure compliance with our terms and conditions. To track events. To protect from criminal offenses and to report crimes and protect the safety and transparency of our business for reference and evidence in connection with any claim or action.
- Company action in the event of a sale, transfer, merger, restructuring or the same event: We may transfer your personal data to third parties as part of that transaction when we are required to collect your personal data as required by law or to enter or perform a contract with you where you cannot provide information when we request it. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill various purposes related as stated above. When consent is required for any activity to collect, use, or disclose your personal information, we will separately request and obtain your consent to carry out that activity.
WHO MAY WE DISCLOSE OR TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We may need to disclose your personal information to other parties for the reasons outlined in the preceding section, such as disclosing personal information to affiliates, our business partners, and third parties who are service providers we employ (for example, information technology providers Storage, Moving and Shipping Service Providers Campaign and Event Manager Data storage and storage service providers on online connected servers).
In some cases, we may need to disclose your personal information to government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, law enforcement or any other third party if we believe it is necessary to perform a duty under any law or regulation or to protect our rights, the rights of the third party, or the personal safety of any person, or to detect, prevent, or resolve fraud, security and safety issues.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABROAD
We may transfer your personal data outside of Thailand, for example, when we store your personal data on cloud platforms or servers located outside of Thailand for IT support, when residing in another country where the Personal Data Protection Commission under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E., 2019, when it is necessary to transfer your personal data to a destination country that has a lower standard of personal data protection than Thailand. We will ensure that there is an adequate level of protection for the personal data transferred or that the transfer is an authorized transfer in connection with applicable data protection laws or obtain a contractual guarantee from a third party authorized to access the transferred personal data that it will be protected with standards of personal data protection equivalent to those required in Thailand.
If you would like to receive more information about how we protect your personal data when it is transferred outside Thailand, please contact us at the address in the section "Our contact information" below.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was obtained and to perform our duties according to any law or regulation. We may need to retain your personal data for a longer period if necessary and/or permitted by law.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
The rights set forth in this section are your legal rights. You may exercise your legal rights in accordance with the conditions set forth in the law and our rights management process. Such rights are as follows:
- Requesting access or obtaining a copy of personal data or disclosure of the acquisition of personal data obtained without your consent.
- Correction of your personal information, if there is any inaccurate or out-of-date information.
- Deleting, removing, or turning into non-personally identifiable information.
- Obtaining your personal data in a systematic format commonly used that can be read with tools and send such information to other organizations.
- objecting to or restricting us from collecting, using, or disclosing your personal information.
- Withdrawal of consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information obtained with your consent at any time.
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about our policies and activities related to your personal information, kindly contact us using the details below. We will gladly accommodate you for any information, suggestions, or complaints you may want to present to us.
Narai Intertrade Co., Ltd. 220/4 Moo 4, Chaengwattana Rd Pak Kret Subdistrict, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi Province 11120, Thailand Email: CS@NARAYA.COM Telephone: +66-2-502-2002