Return and Exchange Policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Narai Intertrade Co., Ltd.
220/4 Moo 4, Chaengwattana Rd., Pakkred, Pakkred Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand
Contact No.: +66-2-502-2002
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. NaRaYa reserves the right not to accept returns and not refunds in all cases after the customer has made the payment.
2. Products can be exchanged if they are damaged due to Naraya fault or if the wrong product is delivered, regardless of the product model, fabric pattern, or size. Item that will be replace will be the same as the original product in terms of model, fabric pattern, and size. It must be returned within seven days of receipt of the product. (Counted based on the receipt of goods) The product cannot be exchanged if it has been more than 7 days.
3. Only after NaRaYa has received and inspected the product , if any defects or errors in delivery were caused by the by Naraya, then will it be exchanged or returned to the customer.
4. Consideration of replacement or return shall be under the final verdict from Naraya.
5. In the event of a dispute, NaRaYa's decision shall be final.