We are hiring!
Every day millions of consumers from around the world purchase, use, share, and experience the NaRaYa Brand. We’re looking for a leader of our retail stores in Thailand.
Head of Retail
Our Head of Retail Stores (Sales and Execution) directs and oversees ALL retail NaRaYa store operations and the store customer service and sales team in Thailand.
Area Operation Manager
A hands-on, field based role responsible for the direct management of stores in the nominated area.
Our Head of Retail Stores (Sales and Execution) directs and oversees ALL retail NaRaYa store operations and the store customer service and sales team in Thailand. Implements policies and procedures that increase operational effectiveness and maximize long-term store sales performance. Designs strategies to increase profits and makes recommendations for operational improvement to the leadership team. The job requires setting and also hitting monthy / annual KPI's . This includes the ability to analytically review in detail sales numbers, financials and store level KPI's.
• Delivery Sales growth, excellent shopper/customer experience in-store.
• Ensure 100% compliance with product placement in the store, promo displays, and marketing activities to drive sales and ticket ring.
• Ensure daily store management is hitting KPI’s for the business
• Collaborate with retail sales store managers to enhance the consumer shopper experience in our stores or online. Be the voice and business leader for our store management team.
• Supports the opening of new stores across Thailand.
• Evaluate success and improvements for promotional activities in our stores and with our partners.
• Hire, train, and develop future shop level talent for NaRaYa.
• Hold Monthly meetings with the leadership team to review sales performance and opportunities for growth.
• Manage team of direct reports across Thailand. Up to 15-20 store managers and multiple area managers.
• Self-Starter & Entrepreneurial spirit – Hungry to learn, drive for results, and grow!
• Travel up to 75% of week from store to store within Thailand
• Four-year college degree; MBA preferred
• 7-10+ years of Retail Store Sales & Marketing Management Experience
• Consumer Brand (CPG or Fashion), Consulting, or Retail insights experience preferred
• Ability to drive change in store behavior, store management, and execution
• Positive motivation and culture – sense of team is a must
• Marketing financial management / data analysis experience
• Experience in managing / prioritizing multiple projects daily
• Enjoy collaborations with marketing & operation cross-functional teams
• Understanding of Category/Channel/Shopper trends, Fashion and Retail Experience
• Language: English & Thai Required – both written and oral
A hands-on, field based role responsible for the direct management of stores in the niminated area. The area manager functions to successfully implement and manage specific initiatives, including the achievement of sales and profit objectives, maintenance of service and operational standards and ensuring the area has quality human resources needed to reach area and goals.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Managing daily branch operations.
• Regularly visiting branches and overseeing branch performances.
• Ensuring duties are performed according to company policy.
• Responsible for sales achievement target.
• Maintain for product displayTake care for cashier process and control.
• Planning and managing branches manpower (Managers and staff).
• Coaching and developing subordinate in each branches.
• Handle customer complaint.
• Controlling and verifying stock.
• Coordinating with warehouse, accounting, IT, HR Department.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager.